All orders accepted by Angel's Face are subject to these terms and conditions of sale, which supersede any previous terms and conditions.
All descriptions and illustrations contained on this website are only intended to give a general idea of the products, specifications may vary slightly.
To assist in prompt dispatch, please use the correct product codes and descriptions as supplied on this website. Orders can be sent by telephone, by post or via the order form on this website.
All items subject to availability.
Throughout Black Friday, we will only be offering the standard delivery option.
Free UK Delivery- Orders Over £60
Orders totalling £60 or more will be sent free of charge. We aim to pick and dispatch your order as quickly as possible, deliveries are sent via Royal Mail on a tracked, 48 hour service. Orders may take a few extra days to be processed during sale events such as Black Friday or Boxing Day.
Standard UK Delivery- Orders Under £60
Standard UK Delivery is charged at £2.95 for orders under £60 (not incl. shipping).
International Costs and Delivery
WORLDWIDE DELIVERY - Please enter your delivery information in the delivery tab and your shipping cost will be calculated based on your location and the products you have ordered. For delivery times, a tracking reference will be emailed once your order is dispatched.
**We cannot guarantee that your shipment won't be delayed with your local Customs Office. Please also note that the recipient is solely responsible for payment of any tax, customs/brokerage fees or import duties, if any.**
Returns Policy: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition* within 30 days of receipt. We will issue a refund upon receipt and examination. Items should wherever possible be returned in their original (or similarly robust) packaging with a completed Returns Form. Please note, we do not offer free returns. Returns are arranged by the customer and sent at their expense.
*both the packaging and the goods themselves must remain intact, unworn and unwashed. We cannot refund or exchange items where tickets or tags have been removed. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed.
Please allow 7-10 working days from receipt of a return for us to process a refund or an exchange. Once a refund is processed, you will receive a confirmation email (the email will be sent to the same email address as your order confirmation). After receiving the confirmation email, please allow a further 5-10 working days for the refund to clear into your account. This time frame is dictated by Paypal, your bank or card issuer and is outside of our control. Your refund will be credited to the same card or payment method with which you made your original purchase. If for any reason this is not possible, (e.g. the card has expired) we will contact you to discuss alternatives.
Please return items to:Unit 16 Angel’s FaceHill Park FarmWrotham Hill RoadSevenoaks,KentTN15 7PXUnited Kingdom
Part of order is missing: regrettably mistakes can happen. If you have received your order and an item is missing, please first check your dispatch note for any indication that the item is being dispatched separately. If there is no indication on the dispatch note about your missing item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1732 823 700 within 5 working days of receiving your parcel. Unfortunately due to insurance & carrier restrictions we will be unable to assist if you do not contact us within that time period.
UK Returns and Exchanges
Returns: Should you wish to return an item in its original condition* within 30 days of receipt please complete the returns form or email email@example.com. Please note the item is your responsibility until it reaches us; for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot refund return items lost in the post.
Exchanges: If you require a different size or colour of the same item, please follow the returns procedure and return the item including a completed Returns Form requesting the different size/colour and we'll do our best to get one out to you upon receipt. If the new size/colour is unavailable we will refund your order and email to inform you. Return postage charges are non-refundable unless your order was faulty or incorrect.
Faulty or incorrect items sent from within the UK: If the item you received is faulty or not what you originally ordered, please complete your return form and return to the address above. Due to technical processes used, it is imperative that each individual garment’s washing instructions are adhered to exactly as stated on the care label. Each garment is wash-tested thoroughly and quality-checked on each production batch prior to leaving the supplier. We cannot accept returns that have been soiled, torn or damaged due to incorrect washing or use.
International Returns and Exchanges
International Return postage: If you are returning a non-faulty item, then the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Please note the item is your responsibility until it reaches us; for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We cannot refund returned items lost in the post. Please contact our customer service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44(0)1732 823700 to book in the faulty/incorrect return. If you are returning anything to us from outside the EU you must complete a customs declaration correctly indicating that the package contains “returned goods” or similar. If your parcel is stopped in UK customs and a charge levied, we will refuse payment and the package will be returned to you. Under no circumstances will we pay customs duty in order to receive back our clothes.
Faulty or incorrect items sent from outside the UK: If you think the item you received is faulty or incorrect, please contact our customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone on +44(0)1732 823700 to book in the faulty/incorrect return. We will then advise and assist you with the return. Please include as many details as possible about the fault.
Please feel free to email us if you need any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment is by credit/debit card via the website (or by telephone).
We reserve the right to refuse any credit card or PayPal transactions.
The risk of the goods passes to the buyer upon delivery from the carrier, but the TITLE in the goods remain vested in us and shall only pass from us to the buyer upon full payment made by the buyer, of all sums due on whatsoever account or grounds to us.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Little Linens Ltd t/a Angel’s Face whose registered office is at 10 Queen St Pl, London EC4R 1AG (referred to as “Angel’s Face” or “the promoter” hereafter)
2. The competition is open to applicants aged 18 years or over except employees of Angel’s Face and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter by the 27th November 2020. The winner will be chosen by the judges, the judges’ decision is final.
4. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm on 20th November 2020 GMT. After this date no further entries to the competition will be counted. The winners will be announced by 27th November 2020. The winner will be notified by Instagram/Facebook within 5 days of the closing date.
5. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. Competition entries may be used to promote Angel’s Face.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. This competition will run on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason including technical faults or errors. The judges’ decision is final and binding. Angel’s Face accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. Angel’s Face assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage, or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
11. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like the Facebook Page and / or Instagram account of Angel’s Face. Share Angel’s Face competition post to your Stories and tag two friends and hashtag the post #angelsface
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The prize is as follows:
1 x Faith Pyjamas in Ballet Pink. 1 winner selected. Stocks are limited. Angels Face reserves the right to amend the colour and size of the prize or make substitutions depending on stock availability.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. The promoter will contact the winner to agree when the prize can be claimed.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
21. You are providing your information to Angel’s Face and not to any other party.
22. Angel’s Face also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
23. Competition entries may be used to promote Angel’s Face.